Guidelines on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 EU Reg. 2016/679
PHARMA D&S SRL, owner of the website www.pharmades.it, will process the data you provided in compliance with legislation on the protection of the processing of personal data
Personal data provided by our guests are collected electronically and will be processed with electronic means, directly and/or via appointed third parties for the following purposes:
– to Manage and respond to your requests sent via the website form
– to fulfill, manage and execute the contracts obligations for the supply of the requested services
– to organize, manage and execute the supply of services also by communicating your data to third parties (our suppliers)
– to fulfill legal obligations or other obligations required by the competent Authorities
– Regular performance of tax fulfilments related to its business
– Regular performance of the business or service relationship
– Regular management of consulting procedures entrusted to us
– To gather statistical information
– Sending correspondence, also via e-mail.
– Notifying the bodies legally responsible for the proper performance of the acquired mandate
Personal data will be processed according to the law, complying with lawfulness and fairness principles to protect Your privacy. The data will be kept for a period consistent with the type of contact or as required by law.
The data will also be entered in the records and registers required by law for the purposes listed above, and will be transmitted to the competent bodies if it is necessary for the purpose of complying with legislative obligations.
Provided data, which refer to your company may be communicated by us to professionals that our company uses.
External parties will be appointed as data processors, they will be in charge of processing, on our behalf, the data which we own.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation, any interested party may exercise the right of access (art.15), of correction (art.16), of cancellation (art.17), of limitation of processing (art.18), against Pharma D&S, of opposition to the processing (art.21) and to the portability (art.20) of your personal data, as well as to make a complaint to the relevant Personal Data protection authority, if you believe that the personal data is being processed in a way that violates the EU Regulation.
For the exercise of the aforementioned rights as well as to request any further information regarding the processing of data, it is possible to write to the address PHARMAD & S SRL: VIA DEI PRATONI 12 INT. 5 50018 SCANDICCI FLORENCE
PRIVACY AND COOKIES see the specific information on cookies
Cookies are used to transmit information that is required to operate the site, persistent cookies can be used to use automatic login functionality, or user tracking systems.
The use of session cookies (which are not persistently stored on the user’s computer and vanish when the browser is closed) is limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) for safe and efficient site browsing.
Session cookies used on this site prevent the use of other potentially harmful computer techniques for the privacy of user browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.