To promote a safe and conscious use of your drugs, Pharma D&S relies on a Medical Information Service (SMI), responsible for providing information on drugs to health professionals (for example, doctors, pharmacists, nurses and NHS managers) and patients.
It is the SMI’s responsibility to respond to unsolicited requests and identify those that may indicate potential adverse events (AE) or product complaints (PC), to promptly forward them to the relevant functions. Information and advice are based on published literature, company data and experience. Moreover, we offer support to ensure compliant, ethical communication and interaction with healthcare professionals and patients.
The quality of healthcare for patients depends on scientific information of medical products made available to them. The information should thus be scientifically accurate and fair to provide patients with quality care. These information are classified as “promotional”, “non-promotional” or “scientific”.
Pharma Congress is a formal meeting of the pharmaceutical representatives, constituent states, independent organizations (such as trade unions), or groups aiming to share the most recent and updated information on pharmaceutical.
Our team of experts can assist you:
- acting as local contact for the medical information, including translation service from / to the following languages: Italian, English, Spanish, French, German;
- managing the review process of the promotional materials according to local requirements before submitting it to national competent authorities (NCAs);
- managing the review process of the non-promotional materials according to local requirements before submitting to national competent authorities (NCAs);
- handling the review process of the scientific materials according to local requirements before submitting to national competent authorities (NCAs);
- curating the review process of congress according to local requirements before submitting to national competent authorities (NCAs).